This policy sets out how Happyness Factory/MFA Wealth Pvt. Ltd. will use and protect any information that you share or which will be generated by your use of the services (“Data”). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times.
If you would like more details, please contact us HERE.
For the purposes of this policy, “Personal Information” means any information that can be used to identify you personally including:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Name, age, mobile, email ID, etc.
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to us for providing services.
1.3 You have the option not to provide us with the personal information sought to be collected. However, if you do not, we would not be able to provide you with any of the services available on this website and/or from Happyness Factory.
2.0 Personal Information Collected
2.1 If you are a first-time visitor to Happyness Factory:
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the services. We collect data, such as pages visited and average time spent on the website, the date and time of your request and referral URL, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and mobile application.
2.2 If you are a registered user of Happyness Factory:
- We store your email address.
- You may be asked to give us additional information such as your name or mobile number in order to use certain features of the services.
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the services.
2.3 If you wish to start investing in mutual funds through Happyness Factory:
- You will be asked to provide personal details.
- You will be asked for financial information.
- You will be asked for other demographic information.
3.0 How do we use your data?
- We may use personal information or collected data for conducting KYC as per the applicable laws and regulations.
- Your email address is used to send you updates and notifications regarding the services or any notices, alerts, or communications relevant to your use of the services or respond to your queries about the services.
- We may transfer information about you or data collected if we are acquired by or merged with another company.
- We may use the collected data to offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You have the option to opt out of receiving such communication.
- We will also send other information which you may find interesting. You are free to unsubscribe from our mailing list if you do not wish to receive such emails from us.
- We may use the collected data to aggregate your anonymized information with information from other registered users to perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshooting problems, analyze user behavior, marketing purposes, and promotions.
- We may also contact you by phone or email for market research purposes.
- Your information will also be used to validate you when you contact us for assistance.
- We use your financial information to make investment recommendations and to execute your investment instructions only. For more information on how we do this, do read our FAQ.
- We may further use the collected data for fulfilling your requests for mutual fund investments and the related services we provide.
- We may use the collected data or personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, or establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may use the collected data or personal information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected frauds, violations of the website, or as otherwise required by law.
- Your password is encrypted before being stored in our database and no one other than you knows it or has access to it. Under no circumstance, do we ask for or share your password with anyone.
- We use cloud-based software tools to perform certain business-related functions such as, maintaining databases and servers, processing text messages, phone calls, chats, and emails, and marketing and sales analytics.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. It uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions with our web-based services. These cookies store non-personal, identifiable information.
- We may use the unique identifier of your device for security purposes to track suspicious activities. For instance, if we detect that your Happyness Factory account is being accessed from multiple devices, we might contact you to ensure that you have authorized such access.
- Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which ones you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- We may use the collected data for performing compliance checks and maintaining internal records or enforcing the terms of the user agreement as defined under the Terms and Conditions page on our website.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to share such information under the terms and conditions of the products and services you avail, or we are required to do so by law.
4.0 Sharing and transferring of personal information
- You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, or part with all or any of your personal information, across borders and from your country to any other country in the world with our affiliates/agents/third party service providers/partners/banks and financial institutions for the purposes specified under this policy or as may be required by the applicable law.
- We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you might be prevented from using certain services.
6.0 Third-party links
7.0 Security practices and procedures
- 7.2 If you think that the security of your Happyness Factory account has been compromised, change your password and contact us immediately for further assistance.
- 7.3 While we strive to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to secure the information that we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your personal information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your personal information.
8.0 How is your information transmitted?
- 8.1 Your data is transmitted between your device and our servers using HTTPS protocol for encryption. HTTPS is the same technology used to create secure connections for your web browser and is indicated by a padlock icon in your browser.
- 8.2 Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such third-party websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
- If you need to update or correct your personal information or have any assistance with respect to the processing or use of your personal information, for any reason, you may send updates and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
11.0 Compliance with laws
12.0 Grievance officer
- We have appointed a grievance officer to address any concerns or grievances that you may have regarding the processing of your personal information. If you have any such grievances, please write to our grievance officer at email@example.com and he/she will attempt to resolve your issues in a timely manner.