We are here to give you more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for all your investment needs.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Monthly SIP required (for your goal)||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Monthly SIP started (actual)||2,000||2,000||3,000||4,000||5,000||6,000|
|Top-Up SIP Required||-||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Total Monthly SIP Required||2,000||3,000||4,000||5,000||6,000||7,000|
My family allows you to:
- Add Family members to HappynessFactory
- Set up Goals as "Family Goals".
- Streamline your investment process by collectively investing in these goals.
- Organize and track individual and family investments towards a goal.
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bandhan Bank Limited
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein Catholic Co-operative Bank
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank Limited
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank Limited
- Central Bank of India
- Citi Bank
- City Union Bank Limited
- Corporation Bank Limited
- DCB Bank Limited
- Dena Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanalakshmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank Limited
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indusind Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited
- Janata Sahakari Bank Limited
- Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank
- Karnataka Bank Limited
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
- Laxmi Vilas Bank
- NKGSB Co-operative Bank Limited
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank Limited
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Trivancore
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Limited
- The Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank
- The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- The Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank
- TJSB Sahakari Bank Limited
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
- 2 PM on business days for all non-liquid fund transactions of values less than Rs. 2 lakhs (in a single scheme) to be processed with the same day’s Net Asset Value (NAV).
- 1 PM for liquid funds (of any amount) and non-liquid fund transactions greater than or equal to Rs. 2 lakhs (in a single scheme on a single day) for the same day’s NAV to be applicable.
- 1:45 PM for non-payment gateway transactions (NEFT) for same day execution to be applicable. That is, transactions for which the transfer details are updated at HappnessFactory.in on a business day before 1:45 PM will be executed within the same business day; with those completed after the cut off time being executed on the next business day.
- In accordance with the guidelines set by The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for processing transactions (SEBI Circular No. CIR/IMD/DF/21/2012) of more than Rs. 2 lakhs, the transfer of money to the Asset Management Company’s (AMC) bank account has to be completed by 3 PM to be applicable for the same day’s NAV. Funds will be remitted to the AMC’s bank account before 3 PM (on best effort basis) to get the same day’s NAV. In case the money reaches the bank account after 3 PM due to inter-bank transfer delays, the NAV of the next business day will be allotted.
- 2 PM on business days for redemption on the same day, with that day’s NAV. The money will be credited into your account as per the following schedule; Equity funds 3 business days and Liquid funds- 1 business day.
Yes, you can make Lumpsum Investments for your goals using Net Banking/Cheque payment. We have partnered with all major banks to give you the net banking facility. On completion of the registration formalities on our website, you will be able to invest using this facility.